From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 6:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: z13s IOCP with FTP issue

Ping only proves the stack is up I think, not that the FTP server is up?
I've done this about a year ago when we upgraded to z13s, we loaded or had the
SE load the initial IOCP from a thumb drive, maybe you can try that, the only
successful ftp I've done was reloading (importing) the ICC configuration

Carmen