Hi,

We have a batch job that abends with the above code when creating a temp file
on a model-54 volume. We are in the middle of a data migration, and model-54s
are being allocated to this pool. However, we still have model-27s which will
be removed at a later stage. What I have done to bypass the issue is to disable
the model-54s as I noticed that batch job does not abend if the temp file is
written to the model-27s.
Can somebody shed light on this issue - in simple terms please :) ?

IEC710I 82AF,APWKA2,NDCP351Z,SPDT02,CONCAT ANOTHER VOLUME EXPECTED
IEC026I 637-BC,IFG0553P,NDCP351Z,SPDT02,CONCAT,82AF,APWKA2,  375
SYS17216.T214401.RA000.NDCP351Z.SPDT021.H02
IEA995I SYMPTOM DUMP OUTPUT  376
SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=637  REASON CODE=000000BC

//TOOLMSG  DD SYSOUT=*
//DFSMSG   DD SYSOUT=*
//IN1      DD DSN=PNGG00.DCPACK.NDCP351Z.EXTRACT.DTL,
//            DISP=SHR
//IN2      DD DSN=PNGG00.DCPACK.NDCP351Z.EXTRACT.NP02,
//            DISP=SHR
//TEMP1    DD DSN=&&SPDT021,DISP=(,PASS),SPACE=(CYL,(2000,2000)),
//            UNIT=(SYSDA,20)
//TEMP2    DD DSN=&&SPDT022,DISP=(,PASS),SPACE=(CYL,(2000,2000)),
//            UNIT=(SYSDA,20)
//CONCAT   DD DSN=*.TEMP1,VOL=REF=*.TEMP1,DISP=(OLD,PASS)
//         DD DSN=*.TEMP2,VOL=REF=*.TEMP2,DISP=(OLD,PASS)
//COMBINE  DD DSN=PNGG00.DCPACK.NDCP351Z.DTLNP02.DATA,
//         DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=(SYSDA,4),
//         SPACE=(CYL,(1500,200),RLSE),
//         DCB=(LRECL=1477,RECFM=FB,BLKSIZE=0)

********************

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not
duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments
and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically
indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any
securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is
it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of
Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and
Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your
browser