Hi

General questions. Since when we set SAD for zOS we keep that based on the
size of Real storage.

When we are setting up an SVCDUMP for a particular product. How does that
dumping takes place ? Is it only the control block occupied by the specific
product ? Or it scans the entire RSM dedicated to the OS ?