On 12/18/2017 12:29 PM, Ed Jaffe wrote:
On 12/18/2017 8:30 AM, Tom Conley wrote:
We'll bring this up at SHARE yet again, and IBM will assure us they're working on it, they'll point to their 99.99 uptime, and then nothing will change.

Funny how the downtime (.001%? Really? No! That counts only "unexpected" outages...) always seems to occur on the weekends when sysprogs need it most... :-\

"Me and Eddie tiltin' at the Windmills" (sung to the tune of "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard"). Don't get me started on the outages always being Saturday night-Sunday morning.

Regards,
Tom Conley