A single DD still allows for site defaults and user overrides. Just
use concatenated datasets. Of course, it's up to the program to
decide if duplicates are honored if specified first vs. last.

In article
<cy1pr05mb1993c192cfc179f40523072be4...@cy1pr05mb1993.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513