From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tommy Tsui
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):DASD problem

> Hi all,

Our shop found the most job elapse time prolong due to pprc synchronization
versus without pprc mode. It's almost 4 times faster if without pprc
synchronization. Is there any parameters we need to tune on z/os or disk
subsystem side? We found the % disk util in RMF report over 80, Any help will
be appreciated. Many thanks