From: Tommy Tsui [mailto:tommyt...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 February 2018 12:15 am
Subject: DASD problem

> Hi all,

Our shop found the most job elapse time prolong due to pprc synchronization
versus without pprc mode. It's almost 4 times faster if without pprc
synchronization. Is there any parameters we need to tune on z/os or disk
subsystem side? We found the % disk util in RMF report over 80,
Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks