Hi,
The distance is around 30km, do you know any settings on sysplex
environment such as GRS and JES2 checkpoint need to aware?
Direct DASD via San switch to Dr site , 2GBPS interface , we check with
vendor, they didn't find any problem on San switch or DASD, I suspect the
system settings

Alan(GMAIL)Watthey <a.watt...@gmail.com> 於 2018年2月15日 星期四寫道: