So you have some overflow into ECSA from ESQA. So what?

Seriously, some overflow is normal and reasonable - but far from
universal. Is there any reason to suggest it's actually a problem? (RMF
Virtual Storage report - from SMF 78-2 - would help you analyse this.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: