From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jason Cai
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 3:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] ESQA is exhausted

 Hi all

 We found that ESQA is exhausted, it overflow to ECSA.We want to enlarge ESQA

and ECSA . Because the common area is enlarged,the private area will

be decreased. We wonder whether there is any risk to enlarge common area ?

Thanks a lot!

Jason Cai

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.