I've been reading this thread (for too long) and am compelled to ask folks to
please stop arguing with Paul.  Jim Mulder has rejected Paul's request, and the
buck stops there as far as I'm concerned.  "Asked and answered, Your Honor."

Paul is entitled to his "want" and all are entitled to their opinion on it, of
course, but the two sides are clearly not going to achieve a meeting of the
minds, so unless folks want to talk about it ad nauseum, "Let It Go."

He made his case, it was interesting to think about, and now it's done.

With much appreciation,
Alan Altmark
(speaking for himself)