On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Paul Gilmartin <
0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 May 2018 08:33:28 -0500, John McKown wrote:
> >
> >​o you simply set AVBLOCK to 1 and AVREC to number of bytes?​
> >​
> Probably not.  Do you mean AVGREC?  From the JCL Ref.:

Yes, AVREC was a typo on my part.

WHINE: a couple of S.O.B. here forced me to get a "new" keyboard because my
old one was "too noisy and I can't think when he is typing". They can't
think most of the time anyway. Of course, setting the speaker phones on
medium and talking at 50 dB for 10 minutes is just fine; when they do it.

--
We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown