Has anyone seen on z/OS2.2 I see DAF is reporting "Unknown Datatype x01BB" and
while downloading and assemble/linkedit latest CBT 094 gives me 0255 for
various undefined symbol though I have checked the maclib .

anyone the point is has anyone recent ran DAF against SMF data for 14/15 for
DATASET EQ xxxx and got Unknown datatype message?

Also I know it's a separate topic but I have a requirement to know which procs
are being expanded by which job from the proclib so trying to get that and
PDSMAN do report a little for READ/BROWSE function against the members if it's
enable to cut the smf record however doesn't report correct job name...so if
anybody also has idea if similar been in past a necessity for them to know and
how they achieved it will be great to know as well.