I downloaded the latest DAF from the CBT site and assembled it, without any
serious problems. I turned off most options (&RT_<whatever> SETC C'000', also
&ST_DFSMS07 SETC 'NO ' to get it to assemble, as noted in the DAF comments).

I did not get an "Unknown Datatype x'011b'" if I provided DAF with only SMF
type 14/15, using a single control card of 'DATASET EQ <my TSO userid>'. That
message seems to be associated with processing SMF type 80 records (RACF). I
also avoided the same error if I excluded RACF SMF records in DAF input but
included all others. Curiously, I still get that error message if I specify
&RT_RACF  SETC 'NO ' and re-assemble DAF, and include type 80 SMF records in
DAF input.

I also get a crapload of ' Unknown Data    AUDAT=    )' messages (not when
using only SMF type14/15 as DAF input). I wish I had the time to diagnose these
DAF errors further.

Note I am on z/OS 2.3.

As for knowing which jobs expand which PROCLIB members, I'm wondering if you
can expose the IEFC001I message that usually appears in a job's JESYSMG dataset
to SYSLOG/OPERLOG via a MPFLST member (that's the message that says this
procedure / include group was expanded from this system / private library).
Various automation products can also mess with route codes. Then you'd just
need to scan a saved SYSLOG/OPERLOG to find out what you want to know.

Ant.