From: MXG Software LIST [mailto:mx...@peach.ease.lsoft.com] On Behalf Of Cheryl
Watson
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:40 AM
To: mx...@peach.ease.lsoft.com
Subject: Re: [MXG-L] HiperDispatch & WLM

Hi Otto,

Here's the direct link, but IBM has made it almost impossible to find -
https://github.com/IBM/IBM-Z-zOS/blob/master/zOS-WLM/WLM%20Tools.pdf.
Unfortunately, the download links on this page don't work for me under Chrome
or Firefox.  If anyone can get to them, please post a reply.

Here's how I found the path:

>From the link below, scroll all the way down (past the marketing fluff), to
>where it says 'Guides' on the left and 'z/OS Workload Management/WLM FAQs' on
>the right.  Below 'Guides', click on the faint 'More resources' that takes you
>to another page; then click on 'Explore WLM Resources'; then click on 'WLM
>Tools.pdf'; then scroll down to find the tool.  I wished the links worked for
>me.

I'm sorry that IBM corporate has done this to the WLM team, but this website
redesign has simply gone too far.  I think it's one of the biggest mistakes
(besides firing some of the most talented people in the industry) that IBM has
made since letting Ginni loose with the hatchet.  I'm incensed!  If you'd like
us to host your WLM tools on our own website, we're always willing to do that.

Distressed,
Cheryl

Cheryl Watson
Watson & Walker, Inc.