One of the Unix spawned task is flooding logs with
EDC5132I Not enough memory. (errno2=0x76650000) (132)

I have checked spawned task owner (User ID) and it has maximum RACF OMVS
segment allocations and also Spawned task is running with region=0M. D OMVS,O
also does not point to any resource constraints.

BPXMTEXT 76650000
TCPIP
JROK: The return code value describes the error

Action: Refer to the return code for information on the error.
***

Do not know how to fix this problem. Any hints, Please.

regards
Munif.