In general, REGION=0M does not provide an unlimited region, so it is possible
to consume it all.

If it is shared by several task in the address space and/or a large area is
requested, this can be not available.
I suggest you take a dump and analyze the region usage.

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286