No. The ussue ia clearly HMC. I just explained why we do not have one
(zPDT) and why we need one (develpment of automatic STIG assussment of
HMC).
I don't need my own one. It can be other people hmc (and no need to be
connected to a real mainframe. Autonatic Assessment of mainframes we
already do.).

So, where can i find an up-to-date HMC, hosted, my own or even of yours...

ITschak

בתאריך יום ו׳, 1 בפבר׳ 2019, 16:29, מאת R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl