Having explored the topic in the past, I believe you need to talk to IBM. The
platform and code for the HMC and SE systems is under tight control and nobody
but IBM can provide you with access to the thing. IBM customers are not allowed
to do that. And event if/when you get the thing, it will not be virtual and you
will not be allowed to access the O/S as "root" (used to be OS/2, now it is
Linux), but as a limited application user. Please share your experience if you
get anywhere with IBM on this topic.

Costin