This situation is 'normal' if a vendor-supplied sysmod hits a module that was
last updated by an installation usermod. In this case, module EZBTCRDF was last
updated by UI46897, which by all appearances is a PTF, not a usermod. So the
question is, why does SMPE not recognize the history of EZBTCRDF? RETRY, as
previously noted, should not be involved.

I suggest looking at UI46897 to determine why SMPE does not understand its role
here. Something went wrong sometime in the past...Hold the phone. I finally did
what should always be done first: Googled 'ibm UI46897'. Found this hit:

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1010412

"During the second APPLY the following week, PTFs containing the same parts as
those that got missed when the spool filled up were hit by PTFs at a higher
level resulting in the MODID errors being seen... Perform an APPLY REDO of all
of the PTFs affected by the spool filling up. Then, re-do all of the applies
that were done since the time that the spool filled up. Afterwards, a listing
of all SYSMODs should show no PTFs are in ERRor status."

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company