I think security auditors should be happy, provided they have done their
homework.
CSA was wide open to everybody since the beginning, the option to close the
gate (userkeycsa(no)) is available for a decade already and now the gate can be
controlled in detail.

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286