I still have the original Tritus ISPF with the 5.25 and 3.5 diskettes.
I have to run it under DOS Box.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mainframe DEVOPS

[External Email]

It's totally useless to me if it only runs on windoze. Like the latest clone
from CTC, it does not support macros written in REXX, mening that I can't run
macros developed on z/OS. It's missing huge pieces of ISPF that TSPF supports.

If you know of a product that supports as much of ISPF as TSPF does and runs as
either an OS/2 PM application or as a Linux KDE application, including
clipboard support, I'll take a look at it. In the meantime, "cold dead fingers".

for that matter, if you know of an OS/2 or Linux application that does what
DCF, BM/build and BookMaster do, I will be very interested.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3