> This shows the folly of designing a user interface to make a case-sensitive
> file system appear to be case insensitive.

Agreed! Make it an option in the utility if you wish. Heck, make folding the
default if you wish, but give @Gil and others the option of exploiting the full
power of PDS. PDS is the name of the utility after all!

The 029 is dead! The 3278 Model 1 (or whatever it was) is dead! Get over upper
case. You don't see e-mails in IBM-MAIN in all upper case, do you?

Charles