From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Bob
Bridges <robhbrid...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 9:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: COPYING PDS TO PDS ...

I'm not very active in the IBM-MAIN group; normally I have a rule in Outlook
that moves its emails to a folder, where I may look at it or may not.  But this
one got to my In box somehow, and caught my attention.  How is it possible to
have a lower-case character in a PDS member name?

And even if some combination of moves make it possible, how is it possible to
do it "carelessly"?

---

/* Our cause is never more in danger than when a human, no longer desiring, but
still intending, to do our Enemy's will, looks round upon a universe from which
every trace of Him seems to have vanished, and asks why he has been abandoned,
and still obeys.  -advice to a tempter, from The Screwtape Letters by C S Lewis
*/