I would like to thank everyone (on and off list) for their replies. I have
several things to research. MPF, System Rexx, and such. CBT file 708.
I was aware of Brian Westerman and Syzygy, Inc before. In fact, some years ago,
when we almost indulged in a campaign to eliminate an ISV, they were on my list
of alternatives.
I wasn't aware of Tony Thigpen's company until now.

I want to work a little longer :) Still, I would be irresponsible if I didn't
bring both companies to the attention of my management. Both look like good
possibilities for the longer term.

It was mentioned that some of the IBM alternatives are also added cost. While
true, these products are included in the base services of out MFaaS provider.
We haven't converted yet due to limited resources and perceived conversion
risk.  There is only so much one sysprog can accomplish.