>>>> In the hospital I worked in in Virginia, before we moved to Nevada, we
had a diagnosis code for certain people who walked thru he ER:  TSTL ... It
stands for: to stupid to live

Oh, that's funny.  You ER folks have a humor all of your own, don't you?  My
mom was the first RN hired to be a dedicated ER nurse hired at the local
hospital when it was first built.   Oh, the stories she can tell!  But, it
sort of scarred my childhood - I couldn't ride my bike barefoot because of
the toes she'd seen squished in bike tire spokes.  And it's probably why I
had to wait until I was 31 to get my first "pony."    Believe me, I'm still
always careful to wear fresh underwear in good repair.  :)

I'm really impressed that you worked ER and still ride!

Karen Thomas, NC


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.0.0/752 - Release Date: 4/8/2007 8:34
PM


Reply via email to