--- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Susan, I have no problem with your having included
it to begin with, but I think the main thing that
separates me from some others is that I'll talk openly
about this. <<

I know, and that is why I asked you, especially since
I knew you had colts that were about the same age as
mine.  It's also the reason I respect your opinion
above others.

>>"late descenders" and two perfectly normal.<<

Well, it seems to me that there are a lote of "late
descenders" out there in this breed, and they are NOT
considered monorchid or cryptorchid because they
EVENTUALLY  descend.  However, I think that is wrong. 
If the testicles have not come down by 1 year of age,
I think you should consider them NON BREEDING QUALITY
and have them gelded.  Now, will I wait for the
testicles to descend before gelding - you betcha! 
Easier on the horse and the pocketbook.  THis is an
area where we need more honesty, especially with the
"late descenders".

Susan in NV



Happy High Desert Trails 

Susan in NV
Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/








__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to