--- In [email protected], "Virginia Tupper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:

 The house isn't worth the $$, but the
> land is perfect....hubby isn't sure....seller wants the most he can
> get.....
> 
> I want to have my Icey's home so bad!!!
> 

I'm sure the seller wants to sell, don't get desperate, if this 
isn't the right place, there might be a reason, if it is the right 
place, you will get it. I want my horses home with me too, I have to 
admit, I don't miss watching the weeds grow, fixing things 
constantly, fixing fences, etc. etc. etc. It never ends:) My family 
is in the building business, I am pretty sure I am going to build 
myself a new house when it is time, at least I hope that might take 
some of the work out of it, I guess it won't help much with the 
weeds though.

Kim

Reply via email to