On 9/22/07, Ashley Gallant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> showing is not selling...it is looking...until they make a bid higher than 
> yours
>


We are going to re-offer again.....after a few days.  Hubby and I
decided we don't want to lose the place--but we're also going to wait
a few more days and see if we still feel strongly about it.  I'm
betting we will.
V

Reply via email to