On 9/21/07, Kim Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm sure the seller wants to sell, don't get desperate, if this
> isn't the right place, there might be a reason, if it is the right
> place, you will get it.


You are right and I've relaxed my mind about it.  At least I know my
hubby is willing to get 'a' farm--went as far as making offers and
putting money down even if the seller refused our offers.

Winter is coming--the owners want to move back to Ontario, plus they
live in Florida in the winter; the adult son who is widowed with 2
kids has found a wife and is moving away to another city, so that
house will be sitting there all winter empty unless they happen to
find a buyer who is willing to pay their price--it's been on the
market since May.

In the meantime we will continue to look for land, and after seeing
this place I know more about what I would like so could build things
the way I want instead of remodelling.

If the house is still for sale come spring, and if we haven't found
suitable land maybe we can make another offer that the owners would be
more open to.

Time will tell.  *sigh*
V

Reply via email to