Janice:

Depending on the whithers height & length,  side to side back contours the
Hybrid may or may not be a good bet for your other horses.  I'd be happy to
give you my opinion if you e-mail me the pix I request on my site under Demo
Info. para 1.

Dana has told all us dealers to stress safety first & that green horses/
riders who need some help in the balance dept. are best
served trying the Sensation with an English Hunt Style breast plate in  a
smaller enclosed area until everyone feels safe.  Even better yet to have a
ground walker to lead you around in walk/ trot/gait if possible or at least
have someone on the property nearby when you try it for stability.  So many
things can happen so quicky with a green horse, it's better to be safe than
sorry.

Treeless saddles can be more laterally unstable depending on horse/rider
combo..go slowly with some help from friends , we want you safe & in one
piece.  Us older broads  (I'm 57yo this next year) dont's take the falls as
easily anymore not to mentioned lost income.

Kaaren 

Reply via email to