On 12/4/07, Kaaren Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Janice:
>
> Depending on the whithers height & length,  side to side back contours the
> Hybrid may or may not be a good bet for your other horses.  I'd be happy to
> give you my opinion if you e-mail me the pix I request on my site under Demo
> Info. para 1.
>


my fox is a big gentle giant built much like an icelandic, very wide
and flat back and not much withers.  He was not broke to ride til over
8 years old and has a good strong back.  I want to keep it that way
and not hurt his back like I did with my old soul Jaspar. He does not
have prominent spine/withers.  He seems fine with anything i put on
him and when he spooks he is so big he cant really whirl and jump
around like a smaller horse can.  and he has a real calm temperament.
but being on the green side i really dont know what he would do in
every situation.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to