Thanks Sylvia for passing this on. This is a very nice registered 5
year old and I really hope someone takes her. I'd hate to think she
would go to slaughter! When my friend told me I immediately asked her
to tell this lady to hold off until I can get word out about her
because I'm sure someone out there will take her. I spoke with my
friend just a short time ago and she said that this horse is
extremely head shy. She will need a lot of slow work to build up her
trust again.

She also told me that they had kept the halter on her because they
had a hard time catching her. It must have been on her for a long
time for it to have caused damage to her head. Poor thing. My friend
says she's a very cute horse and will try and take a picture for
anyone interested.

Heather

Reply via email to