Today I rode Doppa about twice as long as planned because of a tree
across a trail and it was a tough ride - almost all up and down steep
stuff.  When we got home I decided to give her a liniment rinse as a
preventative measure.  I don't know if she has ever had liniment put
on her before (never by me) but Whew, Doggie, if I thought she would
ever offer to do any of the stuff she did once she felt the tingle of
the liniment, I would never ride her again.  It was quite a show.  I
shouldn't have worried about over working her - she had lots
left,apparently.

-- 
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

Reply via email to