> Next time you might try it as a brace -- linament in water:  much less
> tingly, but still promotes circulation to tired muscles.


That's what I did - I guess she's just sensitive to it - Can't really
decide if it just made her feel good, if she wasn't sure what it was
or what she was trying to tell me - she didn't impress me as being
stressed or freaked out - just full of P&V.


> Even better, IMO, is arnica lotion (extract of arnica flowers in
> isopropyl alcohol).  I wipe it on the horse's back after a long ride to
> ease the sore muscles (and then have someone do the same for me!).  No
> tingling, but oh so soothing -- and kind of a neat flowerish smell.


I will try that next time - thanks.

-- 
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

Reply via email to