---- Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> >. . .  a liniment rinse as a
> preventative measure.  . . . Whew, Doggie, if I thought she would
> ever offer to do any of the stuff she did once she felt the tingle of
> the liniment, I would never ride her again.  It was quite a show.

Hahahaha.    When my friend and I took Eitill and Soley across the state, we 
used  liniment on them every night, but we deluted it half and half with water. 
   Before we left, though, my friend made sure I got the horses used to the 
smell (it was rather minty) and the sensation.   I remember the first few times 
though -- both horses kind of did a dance.    If you put it on full strength, 
oh man . . . I bet you DID have a show!

-- Renee M. in Micihgan

Reply via email to