> How long are you riding him everyday?   Are we talking half hour 
sessions or 
> an hour or two at a time?   I'm wondering if he could be tired?   

I only ride him for 5-20 minutes each time. He's still pretty small, 
lean looking, very small looking from the front or back, I'm not sure 
about his weight.


> Maybe the trot is not a "strong" or easy gait for him.    

Could be,  he does trot pretty well on the longe, but doesn't look 
too relaxed about it. Occasionally he'll pick up a canter from the 
walk on the longe.

> Hmmm. . ..  Do you trust this horse?    I ask, because   I've seen 
people 
> cue a horse to go faster, but then subconsiously, hold them back 
with the 
> reins.   

This could be another possibility, I'll have to get a video of us. I 
feel like I trust him because I know him so well, I don't feel like 
I'm going to get hurt riding him, but I've had some confidence issues 
with riding in the past. I do ride on a very loose rein tho..
 
> Keep us posted Karah,

I will!

> 
> P.S.  Love the spelling of your name BTW!

 Thanks!

Reply via email to