It appears that Murray S. Kucherawy  <[email protected]> said:
>There were several replies to this.  Given those replies, it's unclear to
>me whether we should present the text as-is to Paul or if those replies
>included or suggested changes we need to incorporate first.
>
>Can we get some guidance here, particularly from people that replied
>upthread?

I talked to Paul at the reception yesterday. He understands that our
main constraint is key size, since the base64 version of a key needs
to fit in a text RR and the longer they are, the harder it is for
people to copy and paste them. Signatures go in message header fields
so they can be big. He agreed that Stephen's suggestions of ML-DSA-44
or maybe -65 are likely to be our best option.

I wouldn't stress too much about it.  He understands the issue and is
one of the few IETFers I know outside our niche who runs his own
personal mail server.

R's,
John

_______________________________________________
Ietf-dkim mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to