Kireeti - You apparantly have an attitude and it shows. Outside
of your attitude, you have not said anything in your defence.

All my comments including those on limitations remain unanswered.

> > Kireeti - I am aware of RFC 2702 and have reviewed it.
> > The RFC is about requirements and applications of TE over MPLS.
> > The RFC is *not* about requirements for the IGP collecting
> > TE metrics within an Autonomous System(AS). I was refering
> > to the latter.
>
> draft-katz-yeung is *not* about collecting TE metrics.  It's about
> providing a topological database that can be used for routing traffic
> trunks; the parameters that are carried in this database are those
> whose semantics and applicability are described in RFC 2702.

> > The whole crux of my comments has been on scaling and applicability
> > limitations.

> > > Crystal ball?  I suggest you get a new one.
> > >

> > READ - This protocol is restricted in scope to a single area.
>
> I beg to differ -- see above.

> at the end of the second para in the Introduction:
>
> "This document purposely does not say how the mechanisms described
> here can be used for traffic engineering across multiple OSPF areas;
> that task is left to future documents."

This is *not* what I stated in my comments and is *not*
a characterization of my commnents.

I gave backing for all the comments I made. I am sorry to say
you did little on your part, other than come back with an attitude.

> Kireeti.

regards,
suresh