There is no secret or hidden agenda here. Stop making
insinuations.

It is no secret that I have a competing draft, titled,
"OSPF-TE: An experimental extension to OSPF for Traffic
Engineering" (filed as draft-srisuesh-ospf-te-04.txt).
I sent messages in the past to the OSPF WG, comparing my
draft to the katz-yeung draft. This is what Rohit Dube was
alluding to in his last e-mail.

Make no mistake. The comments I sent to the IETF were solely
in comparison with any specific draft. I mentioned this to Rohit
in my last e-mail to him. It is part of the IETF process to let
the wider community know of the concerns with the draft. I am
doing my share. I backed all my comments with explanations.

> Let me repeat, using short words with few syllables:
>
> 1) draft-katz-yeung says how to do TE in a single OSPF area.
> 2) draft-katz-yeung does not address the multi-area case.
> 3) Given (2), it does not make sense to put in lim it ations that
>    say it won't work in the multi-area case when at worst we don't
>    know, and at best it may in fact work like a charm.

No dispute here. My comment in this context was to fix the title.

My remaining comments are to do with fixing confusing terminology
and adding limitations of the model vis-a-vis mixed networks.

> > All my comments including those on limitations remain unanswered.
>
> You confuse "answered, but not to your satisfaction" with "unanswered".

Your answers were either incomplete or riddled with attitude so
as to sidestep the original comment.

<... snip>

regards,
suresh