Dev,

I don't know if my email was received. The think the problem is what you interpret as rmax. Rmax in artemis is the maximum value of R that you fit the data with, whereas rmax in feff is the largest distance from the center absorbing when calculating all the paths.

The reason changing the rmax in feff does remove the error is that you must change the fitting range in (D)Artemis. I think the default vaue is ~ 3 A.

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate
Naval Research Laboratory