Ok, will it give the same performance that of Arch+KDE 4.3 ?

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:02 PM, ashik salahudeen <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I don't exactly know the size of KDE 4.3.1 , I did a du -sh on
> /var/cache/pacman/pkg ans its says 1.7G . I can send you the package
> list if you want, but they change daily because new packages come in
> all the time. I do not recommend using Arch unless you have a
> broadband connection
>
> It would be better if you can install kubuntu-desktop meta package on
> your ubuntu/linux mint and then creating apton disks.
>
>
> Regards,
> Ashik S
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to