HI Visakh. Thankyou for your kind help. But, my problem is that the system
is not booting up from any device after win7 installation messed up. That
is, I cannot boot from cd or pendrive. In this situation, trying to install
anything is simply not going to produce any results.
Well. I have disconnected the HDD from the laptop, and now I am able to
boot from usb stick. I will soon try to repartition the broken HDD, by
connecting to some other system. HDD has no physical damage, I hope that I
can repair the HDD by repartitioning.

I am waiting for getting a HDD to usb adapter, so that I can connect it to
another system..

regards,
Mathew Roy