Subject: Contract job for MCSE (Win Srv 2003) only
Date: Jan 18, 2005
My company is looking for individuals who have successfully completed MCSE 2003
server (NOT upgrade from 2000).

The contract...

2. Category: Programming   Author: Askar
Subject: Linux Programming
Date: Jan 21, 2005
Hello friends,

I am new to Linux programming in C. I am reading Beginning Linux Programming by
Wrox publication. I have some...

3. Category: Performance   Author: Askar
Subject: Beowulf
Date: Jan 21, 2005
Hi,

I am new to linux clusters, can anybody suggest me a good book for beginners?

Thanx...

4. Category: Programming   Author: Shailesh kumar
Subject: RE:Linux Programming
Date: Jan 22, 2005
Hi Askar,
  This is shailesh again.I am also experimenting with programs on linux more on
some system calls. Hope we can discus...

5. Category: Job Openings   Author: Amit Shah
Subject: RE:HOME BASED --- Freelance Web Designer and Web Developer
Date: Jan 22, 2005
Amit Shah               G-1 Prithvi apmt
        Kailash bhuvan, Khanderao market
        Baroda - 390001
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DOB: 20th August 1981
..

6. Category: Job Openings   Author: Amit Shah
Subject: RE:Linux Administrator wanted
Date: Jan 22, 2005
Amit Shah               G-1 Prithvi apmt
        Kailash bhuvan, Khanderao market
        Baroda - 390001
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DOB: 20th August 1981
..

7. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Padmaraj g
Subject: RE:amavisd-new startup error
Date: Jan 22, 2005
dear nishi
alot of thanks for your valuble advice
no while debugging amavisd it gives this type of an error

 /usr/local/sb...

8. Category: Performance   Author: Askar
Subject: Beowulf in Noida
Date: Jan 23, 2005
Hello friends,

I am deploying a two node beowulf class supercomputer at Noida(my home).If
anybody would like to be a part of...

9. Category: Desktop Linux   Author: Mohd Ansari
Subject: restore x window
Date: Jan 25, 2005
I have changed some configuration of my monitor in control center now whenever
X server starts my monitor says "Synchronous out...

10. Category: Programming   Author: Nalin
Subject: Application Development using Qt on Linux
Date: Jan 25, 2005
Dear Friends

Developers having an experience of using Qt as a front end are invited for
discussion. Please mail me your conta...

11. Category: Performance   Author: Askar
Subject: RE:Beowulf in Noida
Date: Jan 25, 2005
Come on guys!! Nobody interested in building a supercomputer with your own
hands!!!

What kind of Linux Fan are you?????

No...

12. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Askar
Subject: Beowulf at NOIDA
Date: Jan 25, 2005
Hello friends!

Iam building a Beowulf class supercomputer and I am really interested in
meeting people who would like to:

..

13. Category: Programming   Author: Askar
Date: Jan 25, 2005
Hi Shailesh,

If you are from Delhi/NCR you can call me at:
9818230182
What systemn calls are u making? For file I/O? I did...

14. Category: Performance   Author: Khamish Malhotra
Subject: Role of embedded Linux
Date: Jan 26, 2005
What's your opinion about efficient use of embedded linux into the world of
remote monitoring applications? Has anyone analyse t...

15. Category: Performance   Author: Askar
Subject: RE:Role of embedded Linux
Date: Jan 26, 2005
Actually this category is about the role of Linux in HPC.
You might find a different category to discuss embedded linux issues....

16. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Askar
Date: Jan 26, 2005
Hello Friends.

I am building a beowulf class supercomputer in Noida, anybody interested to
learn/share/contribute can call me...

17. Category: Programming   Author: Shailesh kumar
Date: Jan 26, 2005
Hi Askar,
        I'm from bangalore. I hope distance doesn't matter. we are still
connected.
 I am just trying out terminal I...

18. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Shailesh kumar
Subject: RE:Beowulf at NOIDA
Date: Jan 26, 2005
Hi Askar,
     I am interested in learning. But I have not clue how are you going to do
it? Also what is that Beowulf supercomp...

19. Category: Programming   Author: Nalin
Subject: RE:C++  Programming
Date: Jan 27, 2005
Hi Varun

What exactly are you looking at?
You can use a number of editors like vi,emacs,kdevelop etc for your program
develo...

20. Category: Job Openings   Author: Ukdata
Subject: Short-term - Live debian project
Date: Jan 27, 2005
Work on my remaster of knoppix ...
I need someone to finish off my project.
I dont have the time or the skills to finish this...

New News items: 3   Total items:136
1. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Ravi
Subject: KERNEL DEVELOPERS REQUIRED !!!!
Date: Jan 24, 2005
Hello Linux Freelancers,We at Chanakya Technologies,
a fast growing firm which is only in to open source technologies requires ...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Rohit Malhotra
Subject: Daffodil Software Open Sources One$DB, edition of Daffodil DB at
SourceForge.net
Date: Jan 19, 2005
Gurgaon, India – January 18, 2005: Daffodil Software, a leading database
technology company, today announced the Ope...

3. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Ravi
Subject: Urgently required Industrial Training !!!
Date: Dec 26, 2004
Dear friends,
             I am a Final Year Student of ITE,Gurgaon an Engg college.I need to
do Industrial Training for 6 mont...

New comments:5    Total comments:95
1. Module: News   Author: Gaurav Gupta
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Hi,
   These short workshops help a people to understand the various new technology
in open source and from where they should begin in order to start.I am
interested in any such workshop.IF there are any more you plan to take then
please do mail me back

Regards
Gaurav Gupta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. Module: News   Author: Amit Shah
Date: Jan 22, 2005
Amit Shah               G-1 Prithvi apmt
        Kailash bhuvan, Khanderao market
        Baroda - 390001
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DOB: 20th August 1981

OBJECTIVE       Linux system Administrator / Assistant System administrator /
PHP-Web Developer / Software Developer / Tester position where ability to
install, setup, maintain system, analyze, observe, research, solve problems and
accept new challenges will provide a significant contribution to meeting goals
and overall company growth.
SUMMARY OF RESUME
        ·      Completed the course of RH253 (Linux Networking and Security
Administration) and likely to give RHCE Exam.·    One and half years'
experience in Linux System maintenance·    Web-hosting, Development,
maintenance and update ·     Database design, develop algorithm for
authentication and security, management
EDUCATION
        P. G. Diploma in Computer Application, April 2003     - 66%Skills:
Visual Basics, Java, HTML, C, Oracle 8i, Fox-pro, Unix, MSOffice, DBMS,
NetworkingB.Sc. Instrumentation, Minor: Physics, Mathematics, April 2002    -
68%
COMPUTER SKILLS
        Platforms: Red hat Linux 9.0, Fedora Core 3, Knoppix, Windows
98/2000/XPSoftware: Adobe PhotoShop, Visual Basics 6.0, MS Office Pro
97/2000Programming: PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSSDatabase: Mysql
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
        Technical Assistant and Trainee ProgrammerThe M.S.University of Baroda,
July 2003 – present· Perform the evaluation, planning, development,
deployment and ongoing use of web-based mechanisms and information.·    Build,
maintain and update Websites of different In-house Projects of the University
based on PHP-Mysql-Linux.·        Installation and maintenance of Server,
Uploading the data on the Server. Keep watching functionalities of the server
and the site. ·  Generating Backups of the Databases by scheduling the tasks.
· Provide information and guiding the students doing projects in PHP-Mysql. ·
   Configuration of PHP-Mysql-Apache also on Windows platform.·   Trouble
suiting the Internet and network related problems.·    User management and
configuration of different Linux bases server like FTP, Samba, NFS, NIS,
Telnet, DHCP, Proxy, etc…·      Conducted lab sessions for corporate
training for IT staff of G.E.B. (Gujarat Electrical Board)
PROJECTS

1._________________________________________________________________________________Project
 was undertaken at GRISERV, Baroda.· Title of the Project: Leave Processing
System· Description:    Manages the leave database of the employees according
to the rules of the leaves given to the employees. ·     Tools used:
Visual Basics (Front-End)       MSAccess (Back-End)     Crystal Reports
(Reporting Tool)·      Team members:   Two·   Duration:               Six
Months2._________________________________________________________________________________Project
 was undertaken at Computer Centre, The M.S.University of Baroda · Title of
the Project: MSU Classifieds· Description:    Provides the facility for the
M.S.University students and staff to put their item on the university website
to sell them. Users have to register once by appearing to the authority of the
website once. Then after they can manage their accounts.·   Tools used:
PHP (Server Side Scripting Language)                            JavaScript
(Client Side Scripting Language)     M!
ySQL (Database) Red Hat Linux 9.0 - Apache (Web Server)·       Team members:
One·   Duration:               Three Months·  Link:
www.msubaroda.ac.in/msuclassifieds·    Demo username:  demo (for both, new
registration / member login)·      Demo password:  demo...

3. Module: News   Author: Amit Shah
Date: Jan 22, 2005
Amit Shah               G-1 Prithvi apmt

4. Module: Events   Author: Askar
Date: Jan 21, 2005
WOW!!! What else can I say?? The one and only Richard Stallman ...the man who
started this all, is visiting India....

5. Module: News   Author: Rajat Duggal
Date: Jan 18, 2005
I am intrested to RESELL THESE

RAJAT DUGGAL
9810659851

New downloads:0   Total downloads:56
New members:34   Total members:3736
1. Akif Ahmad, Novice, India
2. Amit , Novice, India
3. Amit Shah, User, Gujarat, India
4. APPALA SURYA PRADHAN, Novice, ANDHRA PRADESH, India
5. Arun Kumar, Novice, Haryana, India
6. Ashish Srivastava, User, UP, India
7. Birendra Raturi, Novice, New Delhi, India
8. Chirag Sehra, Other, delhi, India
9. Dipankar Rajvanshi, Power User, Delhi, India
10. Harshit raghav, Novice, up, India
11. Jitendra Singh, Guru, New Delhi, India
12. Kaustub , Novice, India
13. Khamish Malhotra, Power User, United Kingdom
14. Manish , Novice, India
15. Manojit Das, Novice, bihar, India
16. Manoranjan nayak nayak, Guru, DELHI, India
17. Mayank Agarwal, Novice, India
18. Mridul Dutta, Power User, India, India
19. Nalin , User, India
20. Nishant aggarwal, Novice, India
21. Prashant Bhardwaj, Novice, Haryana, India
22. Prashant Saxena, Novice, New Delhi, India
23. Rahul Deshmukh, Novice, Maharashtra, India
24. Rajakumar V, Novice, Tamil Nadu, India
25. Rakesh Dhawan, Novice, Delhi, India
26. Ram sam, Novice, karnataka, India
27. Riyaz Ahmed, Novice, tamil nadu, India
28. Sanjay Kharb, Novice, India
29. Saurabh sachdev, Power User, up, India
30. Shailesh Kumar, Novice, Karnataka, India
31. Subhransu pradhan, Novice, orissa, India
32. Suman kumar, Guru, West Bengal, India
33. Ukdata , Other, India
34. Veerendra Malyavantham, Other, Karnataka, India
Send your suggestions, comments or feedback to admin_at_linux-delhi_dot_org