Arjun wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
>      eSys launches ePC.
>      Its  a  VIA  C3 800 MHz processor with 128 MB RAM, 20 GB
> HDD, 56K
>      modem etc without monitor.
>      OS is RH 7.3 pre-installed but without CDs.
>      HT page 15, 02 Mar 2003.

Hi,

Back in Oct or so, I had asked on the list if people would be
interested in a "cheap" PC.  Some of you had responded.

This is it.

I do not use RedHat myself, but if any of you needs information on the
hardware (all hardware has linux drivers), or where to get drivers for
your favourite distro, please ask.  Be warned, the OS in NOT RH7.3 (I
have not seen the advert, I apologise if it says so), but _based_ on
RH7.3, such that the default install loads the correct drivers
automatically.

BTW, LAN included in some models.

Strictly commercial information, (price, where to buy), should be
off-list, please.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
eSys Singapore