Hi,

--- shyam sunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Very good institute in Hyderbad for linux and
> embedded system.
>   1. Veda Solutions    (http://www.techveda.org/)

Why does a company that does "Professional Linux
Training" use flash in their website?

I'll ask the same questions that I asked [1] in the
Pune GNU/Linux User group. Since, you recommend the
same, I'd appreciate your honest replies:

1. There is no information on who is teaching? How
current are they in the field? 

2. Is it practical orientation or *so-called* theory? 

3. What practical lab programs are offered as
exercises? 

4. Does an individual get a dedicated hardware
debugger (RealView/Multi-ICE) with a system to work
on? 

5. Are the labs available 24x7? 

6. What SoCs/embedded boards do they teach with? 

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it unless, the
institute has a good *hardware* lab and excellent
*teachers*. 

But, setting up a hardware lab is quite expensive in
India, and only the Industry can afford it.

Looking forward to your honest replies,

SK

[1] http://www.plug.org.in/pipermail/plug-mail/2006-December/001402.html

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate 
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545367

Reply via email to