Hi,
     Dont get any idea that I am a FOSS guru, that I have been coding
for years. I haven't written a single piece of code worth mentioning
to others.

I am just your average JOE. I know a bit of C, a bit of C++ thats it.
Thats more than enough to start with I think. 

I have been trying to learn linux programming seriously only from the
past 3-4 months, though I have used linux before. Its a slow and
frightenning process, I agree. Buts its fun too. You will make losts
of mistakes. But thats natural. 

I too have the same interests of embedded, device drivers and kernel
programming. And frankly I dont know much about them. But I am amazed
by these topics. How thinks work internally, I always wanted to know.
And it is that hunger which drives me. 

finally I will quote few words, from steve jobs commencement address,
which drive me when I get dejected.

"Stay Hungry Stay Foolish" 

regards,
sid

Steve Jobs commencement address:
http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA



Reply via email to