----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Voto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 3:22 AM Subject: RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP!
> I am not talking about web I am talking about Outlook. If I meant web I > would have specified it. > If you are going to be a jerk in your reply then at least show some intelligence in your question. Port 993 is IMAP over SSL. Is that was you meant? Port 995 is POP3 over SSL. Was that what you meant? You said 443 which is web so you actually did specify web. You may not be able to make either tunnel in Imail out of the box, but there are plenty of ways to tunnel SSL both with software and hardware. (And open-source software even so you can't complain that it cost you money.) -Josh ______________________________________________________________________ The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc. Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists
