Off course I've done that and off course I am using SMTP Auth (if I am
not using SMTP Auth it won't send the messages!) but I still don't see
what Len mentioned in the logs.

Ramtin


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Navarre
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 8:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP!



> There is no relay on my server so basically everybody has to use SMTP 
> Auth and at least I know that I am using SMTP Auth but it does not 
> show in the logs.

If it ain't in the logs, it ain't happening.

I'd set your email client (on a computers that is not the server) to
*not* use SMTP auth and try to send email to someone on a domain you are
not hosting. If the mail goes through, your server is not correctly set
to no relay. Either no relay is not set or possibly the server needs to
be rebooted.

Paul Navarre




______________________________________________________________________
The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc.
Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists




______________________________________________________________________
The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc.
Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists

Reply via email to