Guys,

I've had an rapid increase in [EMAIL PROTECTED] reports stating that spam is coming from my imail server to AOL. I've also received emails from [EMAIL PROTECTED] in regards to our spam percentage going over the threshold. I've done some investigation and it seems that email is being forwarded via aliases to aol. AOL is determining that the spam is originating from our mail server when is fact this is not true. I am just wondering what you guys are doing to combat this? I'm running Imail 8.05 but i will be crossgrading to the newest imail secure version.

Thanks,
JT